Hi all,
I reply to this thread because I'm also using artifactory and I have a
similar problem, this one:

I have a multi module project:

toolkit-parent   -------------> pom with packaging pom NOT VERSIONED ON SVN
|-- common     -------------> pom with packaging jar VERSIONED ON SVN
|-- domain       -------------> pom with packaging jar VERSIONED ON SVN

I would like to add toolkit-parent pom to Continuum so as triggering hte
build of all its modules.
The problem is that I don't know how specify a pom url of a pom stored ONLY
on Artifactory and not in SVN.

Have you any ideas?

I could upload toolkit-parent pom from file system, but in Continuum UI is
(as you know) specified this:
Enter the local filename of the Maven 2 POM to upload (works only for a
single project without modules).

Thanks, best regards.
Raffaele