I've suspected as much.  Is there a way to tell the site plugin to
throttle it's connection creation rate?  I understand that Windows is
running out of ports, but in reality, it's program opening connections
that's at fault.  It shouldn't be flooding the TCP/IP stack with so
many connection requests.

D.