Yea, we talked it out a bit and he realized that actually only his
Artifactory instance will be going outside the firewall (through the
proxy), so he needs to focus his attention on giving that box
permission to get out to the Internet. I suggested a few approaches
I've used/seen and he's going to work on it next week...

Marco, do reply back when you solve it, for the benefit of other
people who have similar configurations.

Wayne