Hi,

I have been using Continuum 1.1-beta-3 since more than a month now and it
has been running smoothly. But today I attempted to add some more project
groups to it, and it crashed giving me a primary key constraint violation.
Attached is the stacktrace.

I did migrate my data from 1.1-beta3 from beta 2 before starting to use
beta-3. Could that have caused the problem ? This is the 1st problem I have
faced since the migration. All the other data migrated smoothly, and I have
been able to add/edit schedules,projects, build definitions since then.

Help will be appreciated.
Regards,
Anshula

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13756617/Stacktrace.txt Stacktrace.txt