On Saturday 08 December 2007 16:54:43 Wendy Smoak wrote:
> On Dec 8, 2007 7:52 AM, Marco Bakera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does really nobody have a clue on this question? Or has the mail been
> > overseen due to Santa Claus happenings?! ;)
>
> You didn't provide enough information to enable anyone to help.
>
> What url are you trying to use?  What documentation have you already looked
> at?
>
> I found this page:  http://maven.apache.org/scm/cvs.html

Right, the page you mentioned was my first try. According to that page I tried

scm:cvs:extssh:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/path/to/repo

but that results in

The scm url is invalid.
  - Unknown transport: extssh

When trying

scm:cvs:ext:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/path/to/repo

I get

The scm url is invalid.
  - The connection string contains too few tokens.

My CVS/Root in my sandbox contains

:extssh:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:/path/to/repo

Any suggestions how solve this?

Thanks for help.