Jan Torben Heuer schrieb:
Hi,

I'm using the following settings to include and filter webresources:

                        <plugin>
                                <version>2.0</version>
                                <configuration>
                                        <webResources>
                                                <resource>

<directory>src/main/webresources</directory>

<filtering>true</filtering>
                                                </resource>
                                        </webResources>
                                </configuration>
</plugin>

However, the project is a multi-module project. Thus, running it in the
submodule works, but in the parent it expects the resource to be relative
to it's own pom.xml (so module/src/main/webresources, would be correct).

Can I fix it?

Jan

I think you can put your configuration in the top-level-pom and add

<inherited>true</tag>

to it. Thus, it should filter all files.