Be careful to remember that  to use Hudson effectively, you'll probably want
to throw away a lot of the cruddy workarounds that are likely in your build
script.

For example, we used to have one build script check out from source control
because CruiseControl would not always get things correct (i.e. it became a
fancy cron)

Another build script would do a lot of reporting against the SCM and parsing
of unit test results (because we did not have those reports automatically
from hudson)