From: Clifton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 January 2008 15:58
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Setting the javac bootclasspath using dependencies

What's the best, most painless way to set the bootclasspath for the
maven-compiler-plugin? I'm trying to break out some shared code between
my J2ME midlet module and my servlet module into a shared module that
builds a jar. I'd like the compiler to use the midp20 and cldc11 jars on
the boot classpath. I just tried checking these jars into artifactory
(our local
repo) setting a dependency on them and then using the following
expression for the compilerArguments tag:
"-Dbootclasspath=${project.dependencies}"

The expression returns a list of dependencies and doesn't format
correctly.
Am I missing something?

The content of this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It may be
read, copied and used only by the intended recipient and may not be disclosed,
copied or distributed. If you received this email in error, please contact the
sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning +44 20 7260 2000, delete
it and do not disclose its contents to any person. You should take full
responsibility for checking this email for viruses. Markit reserves the right
to monitor all e-mail communications through its network.
Markit and its affiliated companies make no warranty as to the accuracy or
completeness of any information contained in this message and hereby exclude
any liability of any kind for the information contained herein. Any opinions
expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily
reflect the opinions of Markit.
For full details about Markit, its offerings and legal terms and conditions,
please see Markit's website at http://www.markit.com <http://www.markit.com/> .