On Monday 03 March 2008 wrote [EMAIL PROTECTED]:
> >  firstly, and again: Do NOT just reply to a random message from the
> >
> > mailing list when you start a new topic. Write a NEW MAIL to the
> > mailing list.
>
> I don't understand. I used the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mail adress, but I changed
> the topic. So it should be a new topic, shouldn't it??

No it shouldn't! Have a look at
http://www.nabble.com/how-do-i-generate-my-first-maven-2.x-project--to15773087s177.html

to see how most proper mail clients show this thread.

> I can't image the
> mail adress would "remember" what it was last used to, right???

As Stefan wrote, there are mail header fields that reference previous mails
from this thread, so just don't use the reply button if you do not reply.

thx,
- martin
--
Martin Höller                   | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/