I do want to point out that "14" is not the version of "ojdbc".  It's
the J2SE version that that jar supports; "classes12" is for java 1.2,
ojdbc14 is for java 1.4, ojdbc5 and ojdbc 6 are for java 5 and 6
respectively.  You should probably be referencing the jars as
<dependency>
    <groupId>com.oracle</groupId>
    <artifactId>ojdbc14</artifactId>
    <version>10.2.0.3.0</version>
</dependency>

But as mentioned above you will need to deploy the jar to a repository
that you control.  Short of that is creating a simple batch / shell
script that developers can run to install the jar to their local
repositories.