Hi Doron,

I haven't really experimented doing this, but maybe you could try updating
the jsp files in your Archiva.. for the menu part,
you need to edit the WEB-INF/jsp/decorators/default.jsp file. Please take
note of the Redback permissions
in the page. You could probably add just an <a href=".."> for your page in
the Find section as that does not have
any Redback permissions associated with it.

For more suggestions, you can just send an email to this list or file a jira
in http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM

Thanks,
Deng