Hervé BOUTEMY schrieb:

Ok the archives arn't build right, the libs arn't copied into the new archives....

I'm using the following lines:

<artifact:dependencies pomRefId="maven.project" filesetId="dependency.fileset" useScope="runtime"/>

<copy todir="${war.dir}/WEB-INF/lib">
                   <!--<fileset dir="${lib.dir}">
                           <include name="richfaces-impl*.jar" />
                           <include name="richfaces-ui*.jar" />
                           <include name="oscache*.jar" />
                           <include name="commons-digester.jar" />
                           <include name="commons-beanutils.jar" />
                           <include name="jsf-facelets.jar" />
                           <include name="jboss-seam-*.jar" />
                           <exclude name="jboss-seam-gen.jar" />
                   </fileset>-->
                   <fileset refid="dependency.fileset"/>
<mapper classpathref="maven-ant-tasks.classpath" classname="org.apache.maven.artifact.ant.VersionMapper" from="${dependency.versions}" to="flatten" />
           </copy>

notice that the fileset which is commented was the initial ant script, which copied the libs from the local ./lib folder ...

Am I missing something, or is the code simply wrong..?

Think this would be the last problem!

Thanks,
Greets
yes, with pomRefId, it should work better:
<artifact:dependencies pomRefId="maven" filesetId="dependency.fileset" useScope="runtime"/>