You should be able to simply call the hibernatetool without a target. IIRC, the antrun plugin may not support targets.

-john

youhaodeyi wrote:
I use Maven runant plugin to execute ant task, see below:

<build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <configuration>
                                        <tasks>
                                                <property name="output"
value="target/classes" />
                                                <taskdef name="hibernatetool"
classname="org.hibernate.tool.ant.HibernateToolTask"
                                                        />

                                                <target name="schema-recreate">
                                                        <hibernatetool
destdir="${output}">
                                                                <configuration
configurationfile="${output}/hibernate.cfg.xml" />
                                                                <hbm2ddl drop="true" create="true"
export="true" update="false" />
                                                        </hibernatetool>
                                                </target>
                                        </tasks>
                                </configuration>
                        </plugin>
                </plugins>
        </build>
How can I run the target schema-recreate? I don't want o attach this into
any Maven lifecycle.

--
John Casey
Developer, PMC Member - Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)