Nothing to be too concerned about. It's a warning more intended for plugin
developers, meaning they passed in a jar artifact instead of a pom artifact,
and the project-builder is constructing a pom artifact to build the project
instance from instead.

I just need to modify the assembly plugin to make sure it's passing in pom
artifacts, but this shouldn't affect your assembly in any way.

-john