Hi everyone,

Awhile ago, I mentioned that we were starting the process of putting together the 2.0.10 release of Maven. We've already been through a series of three release candidates that gave us the opportunity to iron out the worst wrinkles, and now I believe we have a release candidate that's ready for some more abuse.

Please, if you have time, take 2.0.10-RC4 for a spin on your own builds, and let us know if anything comes up broken compared to, say, 2.0.9. We're filing any and all bugs we find in these release candidates in JIRA (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG) and closing them against the 2.0.10 release as we get them fixed.

You can download the binaries here:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC4/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC4

Also, you can see the release notes (so far) for 2.0.10 here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10500&styleName=Html&version=14112

Thanks,

-john

--