From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 9:10 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: mvn clean install post-site?

I have a similar problem with the release plugin.

That is, it is OK with normal compile but fails during deploy part of
release plugin.

I have narrowed it down (using -X) to a jar from a local (ie part of a
local parent pom) dependency from a missing from the classpath during
the
compiler:testCompile.

This email message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is confidential and subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this message or attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of AMP. Please note that this communication does not designate an information system for the purposes of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002. You can contact AMP Financial Services by calling 0800 808 267 or by emailing us at [EMAIL PROTECTED]