DOH! Wrong URL.

Here's the right one:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC9/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC9/

That's what I get for trying to type it in cold instead of looking it up in FF and copying... :-(

Sorry for the confusion,

-john

Aaron Metzger wrote:
John Casey wrote:
Hi everyone,

As you're probably aware, we've been working for some time to stabilize Maven for the 2.0.10 release. After quite a bit of testing in the development community - and 8 release candidates - it looks like we finally have a candidate that is free of regressions and stable. You can download it here:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC9/org/apache/maven/apache-maven/2.0.10-RC9

When will that URL be valid?

Is the snapshot under "maven-drops" the same thing?

John Casey
Developer, PMC Member - Apache Maven (http://maven.apache.org)
Blog: http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/buildchimp/