Hi,
I am using seam with maven and now I want to use a new version (2.1.0.BETA1)

On my project's root pom I wrote the new version in:

<parent>
        <groupId>org.jboss.seam</groupId>
        <artifactId>root</artifactId>
        <version>2.1.0.BETA1</version>
 </parent>

In my ejb sub-project I get the error when trying to compile.

'dependencies.dependency.version' is missing for org.jboss.seam:jboss-seam

Changing again to the previous version (2.1.0.A1), everything is okay.

I cannot figure out what kind of problem is because:
- version is written correctly (as written in
http://repository.jboss.com/maven2/org/jboss/seam/root/2.1.0.BETA1/root-2.1.0.BETA1.pom)
- jboss repository is present in my root pom.

Any suggestion please?
Best regards.