Hi

I have Windows Vista "Home Premium" 64-bit operating system.

Just want to know whether Nexus can be installed on a Windows Vista 64bit
O.S.

I've tried installing Nexus using the "InstallNexus.bat"  (found in the
"nexus-webapp-1.0.0\bin\jsw\windows-x86-32" directory), but, I get the
following message....

C:\nexus-webapp-1.0.0\bin\jsw\windows-x86-32>InstallNexus.bat
wrapper  | OpenSCManager failed - Access is denied. (0x5)
Press any key to continue . . .

Then, I tried moving the installation folder -- i.e., "nexus-webapp-1.0.0"
--   inside my administrator user directory and trying the install
again..... same thing happened

Do I need to wait for a windows vista 64bit installer before I can begin
using Nexus on Windows Vista 64bit operating system?

Thanks for any help on this.

sd