Hi everyone,

I've fixed a bug in RC13 (yes, it took two tries, thus the RC15 version of this post). You can find the new release candidate here:

http://people.apache.org/~jdcasey/stage/current-maven-RC

As a matter of fact, I'll just start updating this URL with the latest RC when I roll a new one, to make it easier to type/remember/etc.

For what it's worth, I'm still working on one known issue which will necessitate an RC16:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3746

However, this last issue (MNG-3743) was so ugly I didn't want to wait to get something out to you all that you could test.

Please let me know if you find any [other] issues.

Thanks,

-john

---
John Casey