What about packaging another jar which holds your script (s)  (e.g.
mojo-scritps.jar) and add this in the specific plugin dependencies section,
something like:

<plugin>
<dependencies>
   <dependency>
     <artifactId>mojo-scripts.jar</artifactId>
  </dependency>
</dependencies>
</plugin>

Would this solve your problem? (not sure if I completely understood the
problem)

HTH,
Gab