Subject: Looking for a workaround for MNG-3228 (activate inherited profile)
Date:   Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:11:34 +0100
From:   Stefan Fritz <sfritz.nos...@gmx.at>
To:     Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>

Hi all,

We try to define profiles in our master pom.
When we trigger a build we want to activate a specific profile via a property in the projects pom.
(activation via -P works fine).

But it seems we ran into the following issue: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-3228

Is there any workaround to be able to activate a profile (defined in a master pom) per project?

Thanks
Stefan