Hi,

 sorry but I had taken a break from the Internet for a while.
In gateway mode, mbuni acts as an "mms gateway" much like kannel acts as an "sms gateway". This means that it receives (MMS) messages from a real MMSC (via MM7/SOAP or Nokia/EAIF), parses them, looks for a keyword, calls a URL to get the response to send back.

Currently this is in CVS. I'd like to put this out at next release, but need to first sync with Kannel on the gwlib function name changes (and a few other changes discussed with you).