Will await, thanks.

  The easy part is the function name changes, and I'll see what I can
find or wait for your input.
The harder/longer part, is removing direct references to the MIME
object (from gw/mime.h) internals. I know I suggested these changes
(because they are a good thing), but now I must pay for my zeal!

In all, allow a couple of weeks at most.

Paul.