Thanks for your reply.
I installed Mbuni as a mmsc.
I put vas url as =http://localhost:24345

so when there is a message to vas mmsc delivers it  to vasp?
Say
VAS submit message to mmsc(mm7_submit_req) it request a delivery report.
then mmsc sends back(mm7_submit_req)
mmsc delivers message to mobile
then mmsc should send the delivery report to VAS using
http://localhost:24345 ??

What happen if the receiver mobile  has blocked sending delivery reports for
message it gets.(Phone mms settings->receiving options ,send delivery report
= NO)
Still Mbuni mmsc send the delivery report to VAS ??

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 12:28 PM, Paul Bagyenda <bagye...@dsmagic.com>wrote:

> If you use the sendmms interface directly, then just add the CGI parameter:
>  &dlr-url=url_you_want_called_when_dlr_received
>
> And Mbuni will call it for you when the DLR is received.
>
> On Jun 10, 2009, at 08:28, Thilani ,තිලානි අබේසිංහ wrote:
>
> hi,
> Can you send me a sample configuration of Mbuni which is configured for
> getting VAS delivery report.
>
> Thanks
>

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM, Paul Bagyenda <bagye...@dsmagic.com>wrote:
>
>> Once the MMS is delivered to the subscriber, the MMSC should send back a
>> DeliveryReport_REQ to Mbuni, which translates into a URL call (if you
>> provided a URL with either a dlr-url CGI parameter in the sendmms request,
>> or using Mbuni extension HTP headers).
>>

>> On Jun 01, 2009, at 14:40, Thilani ,තිලානි අබේසිංහ wrote:
>>

>>> --
>>> Hi,
>>> I have a VASP application, It sends  mm7_submt_REQ to MMSC.The aim is to
>>> send MMS to given list of subscribers
>>> I'm getting a succesfull mm7_submt_RES.
>>> Delivery report true in mm7 soap message.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> regards
>>> ~Thilani

> --