In the project we're developing we're using mbuni connected to a gsm modem:

and we need a way to test delivery and submission of MMS's  using MM7, with
the use of the gsm modem,

Our gsm modem receives the MMS and passes it to mbuni which later passes to
our own application,
since we're implementing a VAS to communicate directly with an MMSC
we need a proper way of testing this in a real environment: meaning with
real phones,
so we're wondering if its possible to use mbuni to simulate the following
state

MMS MO -> External SMSC operator -> Our GMS MODEM -> (MM1) Mbuni -> (MM7)
our application

Sry if the question isn't clear enough, im new in this mms stuff

--
Atentamente Arsénio Costa