Hello,

I need help with a delivery report error that I am seeing.  The "to" and "from"
fields of the report seem to be reversed.  If I send an mms from 9995551212 to
1114442121, the message is sent into mbuni correctly, and routed to the
appropriate handset, but the delivery report sent back to the mobile originator
says something to the effect of:

message successfully sent from 1114442121 to 9995551212.

In the above scenario, both mobile numbers are being serviced by the same mmsc,
but I am assuming this is a problem when sending delivery reports for
subscribers in other networks as well.

Any ideas on how I can solve this issue?  Thanks in advance for any help.