Edit: I forgot to add in my previous message the configuration files which were
used to use Mbuni as a VAS GW;these 2 files are:

(1)mbuni.conf [configuration file created for MMS]
(2)core.conf[configuration file where bearerbox,smsbox,wapbox are created]

(1)

#Mbuni core group

group = core
log-file = /etc/mbuni/log/mmsgw.log
log-level = 0
access-log = /etc/mbuni/log/access.log
http-interface-name = "*"

#We are using this prefix +39 for mobile phones in Italy

group = mbuni
name = "My MMSC"
hostname = kalilab.it
host-alias = mmsc
local-prefixes = +39
directory-store = /var/mbuni
max-send-threads = 5
send-mail-prog = /usr/sbin/sendmail -f %f %t

group = mmsc
id = ProvaMbuni
#group-id =
mmsc-url = http://mbuni:t...@localhost:1982/soap
incoming-username = user
incoming-password = pass
incoming-port = 10012
type =  soap

group = mms-vasp
vasp-id = newcorp
type = soap
short-codes = 111,1234
vasp-username = newscorp
vasp-password = test
vasp-url = http://user:p...@localhost:12345/

group = send-mms-user
username = tester
password = footbar
fakedsender = 100

group = mms-service
name = me
post-url = http://localhost/test-mbuni.php
catch-all = false
http-post-parameters = fx=true&images[]=%i&text[]=%i&skip=1
accept-x-mbuni-headers = true
pass-thro-headers = X-NOXIA-MMSC-Charging,X-NOKIA-MMSC-Charged-Party
keyword = test
omit-empty = no
suppress-reply = true
service-code = regular

(2)

#include = /etc/kannel/dlr-mysql.conf
include = /etc/kannel/modems.conf

group = core
admin-port = 13000
smsbox-port = 13001
admin-password = bar
#status-password = foo
#admin-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
admin-allow-ip = ""
log-file = "/etc/kannel/log/kannel.log"
log-level = 0
box-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
box-allow-ip = "127.0.0.1"
#unified-prefix = "+358,00358,0;+,00"
#access-log = "/tmp/access.log"
#store-file = "kannel.store"
#ssl-server-cert-file = "cert.pem"
#ssl-server-key-file = "key.pem"
#ssl-certkey-file = "mycertandprivkeyfile.pem"
#dlr-storage = mysql
wapbox-port = 13002
wdp-interface-name = "*"

group = wapbox
bearerbox-host = localhost
#syslog = none
log-file = "/var/tmp/wapbox.log"
syslog-level = none
access-log = "/var/tmp/wapaccess.log"
timer-freq = 10
map-url = "http://mmsc/* http://localhost:1981/*";

#---------------------------------------------
# SMSC CONNECTIONS
#
# SMSC connections are created in bearerbox and they handle SMSC specific
# protocol and message relying. You need these to actually receive and send
# messages to handset, but can use GSM modems as virtual SMSCs
#
#
# This is a fake smsc connection, _only_ used to test the system and services.
# It really cannot relay messages to actual handsets!
#
#group = smsc
#smsc = fake
#smsc-id = FAKE
#port = 10000
#connect-allow-ip = 127.0.0.1
#
#---------------------------------------------
# SMSBOX SETUP
#
# Smsbox(es) do higher-level SMS handling after they have been received from
# SMS centers by bearerbox, or before they are given to bearerbox for delivery

group = smsbox
bearerbox-host = 127.0.0.1
sendsms-port = 13013
#global-sender = 13013
#sendsms-chars = "0123456789 +-"
log-file = "/etc/kannel/log/smsbox.log"
log-level = 0
#access-log = "/tmp/access.log"

#---------------------------------------------
# SEND-SMS USERS
#
# These users are used when Kannel smsbox sendsms interface is used to
# send PUSH sms messages, i.e. calling URL like
# http://kannel.machine:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=tester&password=foobar...
#
http://127.0.0.1:13013/cgi-bin/sendsms?username=tester&password=foobar&to=3921776176&text=ciccio

group = sendsms-user
username = diego
password = diego
#user-deny-ip = "*.*.*.*"
#user-allow-ip = "192.168.*.*"
#concatenation = true
#max-messages = 3

#---------------------------------------------
# SERVICES
#
# These are 'responses' to sms PULL messages, i.e. messages arriving from
# handsets. The response is based on message content. Only one sms-service is
# applied, using the first one to match.

group = sms-service
keyword =
catch-all = true
max-messages=0