From: Arv Mistry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 11:41 AM
To: users@mina.apache.org
Subject: RE: Too many open files

Niklas,

I see, on the server side the port is in the LISTEN state and when I
connect my client, the port is in the state ESTABLISHED, this then is
removed when I disconnect. I think that's all correct.

But when I do a lsof -p <pid> | wc -l it appears not all the services
are cleaned up i.e. there are a lot of eventpoll and socket instances.

I must be not cleaning up properly;

  I'm using NioSocketConnector().connect to connect to the client. I get
the session from the ConnectFuture that that returns. I then call the
close() on  this when disconnecting.

 Am I missing something? Do I need to call the dispose() on the
NioSocketConnetor also?

 Thanks again.

Cheers Arv