Tasneem Yusuf wrote:
Hi ,
Hi,
<snip/>
So I need data from Part A and the response received after the first
write.
There is some misunderstanding in what MINA does, here. You can't wait for another message from the client when you have sent the response, you have to handle the next message which will come through the full filter stack. In other words, you will receive another Message_Received event, and you will have to handle this.
Can I add a Listener or a Handler for the response to that write
operation , so that I can kick off the necessary flow?
You don't have to.
 Or can I store the
state in MINA to start from that point.
Just store the current state into your session, so when you receive the next message, you will be able to restore this state and deal with the message correctly.
Thanks,

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com