Hello!

I know that I can access to IoBuffer with byte level, I only can get 1
byte each time. Is it possible to get only 1 bit??. My problem is like
this:

I have a data format with 26 bits (3 bytes and 2 bits more), there are 5
fields (3 fields of 1 byte and 2 fields of 1 bit each one). The 2 fields
of 1 bit are in the middle. If I get this data with byte level, I'll
lost information for next messages, because I get so more information in
this messages.

I'd like to know if is possible to get only one bit in the IoBuffer, or
if you know one better solution for IoBuffer. Thanks in advance