Hi All,

I am having a trouble with the IoHandlerAdapter. I can see messages
transmitting and only messageSent gets invoked. Even if there is a message
reply it doesn't come into messageReceived method.
Thus I reused the logging filter to handle message receipts as a work
around. as below
serviceConfig.getFilterChain().addLast("logger", new
RFMessageFilter(eventHandlingStrategy));

But, I want to switch off the log messages those gets printed at "INFO"
level from org.apache.mina.util.SessionLog.
How can I turn off the log messages or change the log level to not to print
at all.

Thanks,
Chandra