Andreas Schildbach wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm implementing a client for a text based protocol (lined terminated by
\n)

However, the last line issued by the server before the connection is
closed is missing the line delimiter.

Mina swallows the line in this case. I'd like that last line to generate
a messageReceived() event just like a well-terminated line. Is this
possible?
Question : how do you determinate that it's the last line ? If you can answer the question (ie, you have a limited number of lines, or it's a closing XML tag - for instance -), then it's obvioulsy possible, but in this case using a Cumulative filter might not be the good solution.

So basically, yes, this is possible, and no, it's not trivial.

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com
directory.apache.org