Hi,

you should really see MINA as a framework on top of NIA, ie what yu do
with a single socket, you have to do the same with a MINA connection.
The big difference is that a MINA session is associated with some
context, but otherwise, it behaves the same.

The message you got just indicates that the underlying socket has been
closed by the server. You have to deal with this, either by
re-openning the connection, or by understanding why the server has
closed the connection (I don't now if the protocol close a connection
for some reason like a bad message has been sent, but if this is the
case, you have to check your codec).

One thing is sure is that once the session has been terminated, you
have to create a new one.

At some point, analysing the bytes sent on the wire could help
(wireshark to the rescue !) to check that you are sending a correct
message.

Btw, please when you post a message, tell us which MINA version you
are using, with the java and OS version. It can help !

--
Regards,
Cordialement,