Michael Clifford a écrit :
Hello. I've started playing around with storing data as attributes in the session object. That's really useful. :-) And you had suggested storing the string that comes through in the session as a session attribute. What I'm wondering is if there might be a more efficient way to do this. When a session gets a received message, the messagereceived method receives both the session and an object containing the message. Is that object already part of the session, or was it already extracted?
It's not part of the session.
 If it is still inside the session, maybe I can save myself the step of copying
it to an attribute in the session.
Really, I don't have a clue about what you are trying to do here. Keeping something as a Session's Attribute is just a convnien way to get it stored somewhere you can get it from when your application needs it. Now, it's up to you to store it on the file system or on any storage you want to use.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,