Von: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecha...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 26. Juni 2013 10:35
An: users@mina.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Question about IohandlerAdapter

Le 6/26/13 10:09 AM, Simo Chiegang, Boris Arthur RD-P8.1 a écrit :
> Hi guys,
>
> my question: the method messageReceived(IoSession, Object) in the class
> IoHandlerAdapter executes parallel or sequenciel?

Depends.

1) You have many clients (ie, many sessions) the server will process as many
messageReceived() as it has IoProcessor.
The number of IoProcessor is configurable, and default to number of Core
+1. On a Cure 2 DUO, you will have at least 3 IOProcessor, unless you
change this number when you created the Accessor.

2) You have one client, which sends many requests

2-a) You have no ExecutorFilter in the chain In this case, the handler will
process ever message sequentially. If it takes a while to process a message,
all the other will wait.

2-b) You have an ExecurotFilter in the chain This time, each incoming message
will be processed by a separate threads. You will have to take care of the
shared resources for this session.

--
Regards,
Cordialement,

Confidentiality note:
The information in this email and any attachment may contain confidential and
proprietary information of Heidelberger Druckmaschinen AG and/or its affiliates
and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited and may cause liability. In case you have received this message due
to an error in transmission, we kindly ask you to notify the sender immediately
and to delete this email and any attachment from your system.