We are using SSHD in an application to create an embedded SFTP server which
works fine.  Our clients connect on port 22 and we don't have any issue
with that.

The problem/question is that our IA folks are complaining that our app also
listens on what appear to be random high ports.  E.g. I see this in our
logs.

Session username@/127.0.0.1:58118 authenticated
Server session created from /127.0.0.1:58132
Server session created from /127.0.0.1:58139
Server session created from /127.0.0.1:58157

I see these later log statements are coming from IoSession in
ServerSessionImpl but I don't call this in my code so must be part of the
SSHD/MINA framework.

Why are these high ports being used and do we need them?  If not needed for
SFTP server how can I disable?  If they are needed, why and can I control
the exact ports that are used?

-Dave