Fax     : +39 0227071931
Mobile : +39 3930746502

Viale Monza 270
20128 Milano
Italy

leonardo.dalimo...@loginet.it

www.loginet.it / [image: Not loaded]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loginet-SRL/897096740301055>

*This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete
this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is
strictly prohibited.*