Hello

I am attempting to use the SSHD SSHClient to connect and execute several
commands on a server.

I open a Client Channel as:
  ClientChannel channel = session.createChannel(ClientChannel.CHANNEL_SHELL)

When I do I can get the output stream and read the greetnig from the server
(so I am able to connect and authenticate).

Next I send a simple command (say "ls") and try to read the results. The ls
command appears to be written but I can see the results of the command.

Is there an example of a client sending multiple commands and processing
the results between each?

Is there an easy way to do this?

Perhaps the client code is not what I should be using.

My requirement is I need to send a command string and process the results
before sending another string.  I need to detect if the server reports an
error or not and in some cases branch to other commands based upon the
results.

This is all automated so I don't expect any human interaction.

Pointers regarding how to detect when the output from a comand is finished
would be appreciated.

Many thanks,
Claude

<http://like-like.xenei.com>