Le 28/09/16 à 15:15, rafrl a écrit :
> Dears,
>
> I have a problem using apache mina UDP server. I receive two connections are
> two sources with different ip but leaving the same port. The mina it is not
> creat a new sessions for each connection and is differentiating sessions and
> mixing the defined attributes. Someone passed a similar problem ?
No. Sessions are created on the fly when we get a new message, based on
the remote address :

    private IoSession newSessionWithoutLock(SocketAddress remoteAddress,
SocketAddress localAddress) throws Exception {
        DatagramChannel handle = boundHandles.get(localAddress);

        if (handle == null) {
            throw new IllegalArgumentException("Unknown local address: "
+ localAddress);
        }

        IoSession session;

        synchronized (sessionRecycler) {
            session = sessionRecycler.recycle(remoteAddress);

            if (session != null) {
                return session;
            }

            // If a new session needs to be created.
            NioSession newSession = newSession(this, handle, remoteAddress);
            getSessionRecycler().put(newSession);
            session = newSession;
        }

You probably have something wrong in your code, or you are using an
antiquated version of mina.