Dear all,

I am currently working on making rolling updates work with Gerrit Code
Review [1]. Gerrit is using Mina for serving SSH requests, e.g. for its CLI
or for git requests (via jgit). To make the rolling updates work with as
little interruption as possible, I would like to make Mina wait for
sessions to close before shutting down (or reaching a timeout). I got a
working version of that [2]. However, it would be nice, if the acceptor
would take care of that itself. Is there already a way to do that? I
already tried to close down the acceptor like this:
`daemonAcceptor.close(false).await(timeout);`, but this still closed the
sessions prematurely.

If something like this would not be possible right now, could this be
implemented in Mina?

Thanks and best regards,
Thomas

[1] https://www.gerritcodereview.com/