Hello,

Hope someone can help or point in the right direction.

I have created my custom ShellFactory and Command, and commands get executed
fine in-app, but the problem is formatting of output, and I cannot see what I
type until I hit “enter” and output is not seen until I use out.flush().

It seems to have some tabs…..

NodeID, TypeName, OperatorActions, Links
                                        -----------------------

Types,Types,com.micromuse.response.common.TypeOrgNodeIdentifier#com.micromuse.response.dblayer.TypeOrgNode#9900#Types#Types,Types,

                                 ,Link Types:

                                              ENDRECORD

        READY
             Execution Failed. Check impactserver.log for details.
                                                                  READY

                READY

                                                        READY

Thanks,