Hi Team,
We are using apache mina sftp library to implement sftp server.
We need your help in understanding how we can support DUAL Authentication(both
public key and password).

I noticed,

public interface ServerAuthenticationManager has
 /**
     * This key is used when configuring multi-step authentications. The value
needs to be a blank separated list of
     * comma separated list of authentication method names. For example, an
argument of
     * <code>publickey,password publickey,keyboard-interactive</code> would
require the user to complete public key
     * authentication, followed by either password or keyboard interactive
authentication. Only methods that are next in
     * one or more lists are offered at each stage, so for this example, it
would not be possible to attempt password or
     * keyboard-interactive authentication before public key.
     */
    String AUTH_METHODS = "auth-methods";

But I couldn’t find the right place to set this.

We need to set this flag on user to user basis.

Appreciate your help very much.