From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig McClanahan
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:41 PM
To: Boyce, Keith Garry
Cc: MyFaces Discussion
Subject: Re: JSF Webflow support?

On 10/4/05, Boyce, Keith Garry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Craig,

    Did you ever get back to helping the Spring Webflow project with jsf integration.

As a matter of fact, I have.  I'm corresponding with Coiin and Keith as they took my starting prototype and are making it into a high quality, robust integration.  From my viewpoint, it seems like we're converging on a good design that will be very useful.

Thanks,

Garry

Craig