Hello,

I would like to implement a Tree2 that loads child nodes on demand.  What I would like to do is sub-class TreeNode or something else and when the user clicks the + on a node, at that point my code would go out and get just the first level children under that node.  I have tried implementing TreeNode and doing this type on functionality in getChildren() without success so far.  Before I spend a lot more time debugging, I want to make sure that Tree2 allows for what I want to do.  Does anyone know for sure?

Thanks,

Eric