As far as I remember, the ISBN validator was removed during the
reorganization of the sources last summer. The components that
depended on development jars were eliminated (validateISBN,
rssTicker). The validateUrl was put first as a tomahawk component by
mistake, but later was moved to the sandbox because it was a not
tested component. That was in the early days of the sandbox so that
could explain the situation...

Regards,

Bruno