Title: AW: PanelNavigation2 not saving state

Hi,

so I change the sandbox.jar from 20051211 to sandbox.jar form version 1.1.1. Actually I don’t really use sandbox features, so this isn’t a problem.

As you expected the Nullpointer disappeared.

2005-12-13 00:16:54,109 INFO [org.apache.myfaces.custom.scope.ScopeUtils] - <ScopeContainer not found - has not been initialized.>

java.lang.NullPointerException

Unfortunately panelNavigation2 still doesn't work correctly.

So this Error didnt have something in common with the navigation problem, I suppose.

But why is it just not saving state?

Any more ideas?

Jan