The goal is that cherokee works with all jsf implementations, if you mean that
by standalone that is..

Mvgr,
Martin

Nicklas Karlsson wrote:

    I think the big priority now is Maven, a new release and incorporating
    Tobago into MyFaces.  Once we've absorbed Tobago, the next logical
    step seems to be the ADF donation.  There is a lot of work to do there
    to bring the ADF stuff into alignment with MyFaces but Oracle has said
    they are willing and able to do the work.

Are the donated parts such that they are runnable as standalone? If so, you've got to watch out so it doesn't take on a life of its own :-)