On 3/28/06, Frank Russo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> So I assume that means I need to add the myfaces-impl-1.1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar to
> my project's WEB-INF/lib as well?

Hey Frank.

It looks like the myfaces-impl dependency is only (incorrectly)
required by the sandbox.jar, but there's a lot of them to fix.

My suggestion would be to pull out only the sandbox component that you
want to use into your own application code rather than trying to get
sandbox.jar working with the JSF RI.    Or, if you feel comfortable
doing so, you can use MyFaces instead of the JSF RI.

I've opened an issue to track these.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-220