On 3/28/06, Brandon Goodin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is great! Maven... generate eclipse files... import project and
> bam!... in business. To be honest when i first scanned the repo i
> thought i was a mess. Glad i was wrong. Thanks a ton for all your
> help.

You can import everything in one sweep by pointing the root import
directory at the MyFaces-current root directory.   At least that's
true under Eclipse 3.1.1.

> I would recommend putting a link to the multiproject import for
> eclipse. This will find all the .project files in one sweep. Saves
> some time importing individual projects.
>
> http://eclipse-tools.sourceforge.net/projecttransfer/

I looked at the page, but I'm confused what it adds.   Is it a pre
3.1.1 workaround?
Please feel free to add it to the Eclipse IDE wiki page if you think
it's helpful.